Hello! In order to solve the cross-chain problem of BOX holders on the BSC chain, a proposal vote is now launched:
Based on the actual situation, the proposal is as follows:
Mint 117,730.3088BOX on the EOS main chain to solve the cross-chain incident of the BSC chain. If the proposal is passed, the subsequent cross-chain operation plan will be announced as soon as possible.
BSC chain BOX token data:
The BSC chain issues 5 million BOX. The coin management address currently holds 4,880,000 BOX, and the black hole destruction address is 2,269.69121477 BOX. Therefore, the number held by BSC chain users is: 5,000,000-4,880,00-2,269.69121477=117,730.3088BOX
Query the BOX details held by each account in the BSC chain: https://bscscan.com/token/0x708C0e1d2417603D9AcB0AE04FefBB93a7A322ff#balances
We hope that every user who holds BOX tokens can participate in the governance of the Defibox project and help the development of Defibox!
- The total votes of the proposal must account for ≥ 10.00% of the total valid BOX votes; (abbreviation: proposal participation)
- The votes for an option must ≥ 55.00% of the total votes of the proposal;
- After the voting is successful, the Defibox executive team will start to execute;
- Proposals that do not meet the execution conditions after the voting ends will be cancelled.
If one option satisfies execution plan, it means a successful voting. Defibox will start execution after the vote is successful. For the latest information, please follow the official announcement.
- After the governance proposal is officially announced, it is not allowed to vote during the publicity period;
- Voting will be open after the publicity period ends. Please vote within the valid time.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
November 14, 2023