Hello! DIP41 has ended, and the voting result is now announced as follows:
After the cross-chain WAX, BOX tokens will be used as the tokens of the Defibox project and will continue to use the multi-chain issuance mechanism of BOX tokens to ensure that the actual total circulation of each chain of BOX tokens is ≤5 million BOX.
Combined with the EOS chain token issuance, income distribution and mining rules, etc., the rules for the operation of the WAX chain are as follows:
- 0.3% handling fee: of which 0.2% is for market makers and 0.1% is for agreement revenue;
- Token issuance rules: Follow the EOS chain issuance rules, namely 70% protocol mining, 10% application rewards, 7% special operating funds, 3% ecological funds, 2.5% DefiboxDAO operating incentives (Note: It is planned to cross-chain 50,000 BOX for the first time, and 100% of the first release amount will be used for WAX market making and mining incentives);
- Protocol income distribution: 60% automatic market making (WAX+BOX), 30% executive team income, 10% risk reserve (WAX);
- BOX tokens will be deposited and withdrawn across the chain through the Hoo Exchange;
- In the future, parameters such as WAX mining weight will be implemented in accordance with DIP41 standards. If there are major changes, it will be re-determined through BOX DAO voting.
We hope that every BOX token holder can participate in the governance of the Defibox project and help the development of Defibox!
- The proportion of the total votes of the proposal to the total BOX staking amount (abbreviation: proposal participation): 17.68%;
- The received votes of Option A (Agree) accounted for 98.64% of the total votes of the proposal;
The DIP41 has met the execution conditions. Defibox will implement the proposal in accordance with Option A (Agree)). For the specific launch time and more information, please follow the official announcement.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
January 13, 2022
Please sign in to leave a comment.