Hello! DIP41 has ended, and the voting result is now announced as follows:
After the cross-chain WAX, BOX tokens will be used as the tokens of the Defibox project and will continue to use the multi-chain issuance mechanism of BOX tokens to ensure that the actual total circulation of each chain of BOX tokens is ≤5 million BOX.
Combined with the EOS chain token issuance, income distribution and mining rules, etc., the rules for the operation of the WAX chain are as follows:
- 0.3% handling fee: of which 0.2% is for market makers and 0.1% is for agreement revenue;
- Token issuance rules: Follow the EOS chain issuance rules, namely 70% protocol mining, 10% application rewards, 7% special operating funds, 3% ecological funds, 2.5% DefiboxDAO operating incentives (Note: It is planned to cross-chain 50,000 BOX for the first time, and 100% of the first release amount will be used for WAX market making and mining incentives);
- Protocol income distribution: 60% automatic market making (WAX+BOX), 30% executive team income, 10% risk reserve (WAX);
- BOX tokens will be deposited and withdrawn across the chain through the Hoo Exchange;
- In the future, parameters such as WAX mining weight will be implemented in accordance with DIP41 standards. If there are major changes, it will be re-determined through BOX DAO voting.
We hope that every BOX token holder can participate in the governance of the Defibox project and help the development of Defibox!
- The proportion of the total votes of the proposal to the total BOX staking amount (abbreviation: proposal participation): 17.68%;
- The received votes of Option A (Agree) accounted for 98.64% of the total votes of the proposal;
The DIP41 has met the execution conditions. Defibox will implement the proposal in accordance with Option A (Agree)). For the specific launch time and more information, please follow the official announcement.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
January 13, 2022