Hello! After comprehensive market research, it is planned to charge a handling fee in lending as the income of the Defibox protocol for the sustainable development. DefiboxDAO officially launched the DIP44. The specific information is as follows:
Regarding the collection of loan fees, the proposed proposals are as follows:
0.02% of each borrow amount is charged as handling fee for the protocol income, and no handling fee is charged for the deposit, withdrawal and repayment operations.
Interpretation: The current lending protocol revenue is the interest from users when they repay the loan. From the data, most users have a long borrow cycle, and the lending protocol revenue is very small for a long time, which is not good for the long-term development. Based on this, each transaction is charged 0.02% from borrow amount and it will bring more stable income for the lending protocol while it has little impact on the lending scale. It helps a sustainable development of lending and other major protocols.
We hope that every user who holds BOX tokens can participate in the governance of the Defibox project and help the development of Defibox!
- The total votes of the proposal must account for ≥ 10.00% of the total valid BOX votes; (abbreviation: proposal participation)
- The votes for an option must ≥ 55.00% of the total votes of the proposal;
- The Foundation will start execution after the vote is successful;
- Proposals that do not meet the execution conditions after the voting ends will be cancelled.
If one option satisfies execution plan, it means a successful voting. Defibox will start execution after the vote is successful. For the latest information, please follow the official announcement.
- After the governance proposal is officially announced, it is not allowed to vote during the publicity period;
- Voting will be open after the publicity period ends. Please vote within the valid time.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
May 19, 2022