Hello! Defibox has added BOX DAO voting rights in Lending protocol and USN protocol on June 17, 2022. Currently, the total number of BOX votes of the account is calculated from the following rules:
1. The number of BOX in BOX DAO can be deposited and withdrawn at any time (contract: deposit.defi). You can deposit BOX tokens at any time to obtain voting rights (see Figure 1 below for the access).
2. The number of all locked BOX in the BSS time deposit certificate (time deposit certificate contract: bss.defi, reinvestment contract: bssr.defi).
3. The number of BOX for market making EOS+BOX, USN+BOX, USDT+BOX in the Swap (contract: swap.defi) protocol.
4. The amount of BOX deposited in the Lend protocol (contract: lend.defi), and the amount of BOX in the deposited BOXGL, BOXGV, and BOXGQ market-making certificates.
5. The number of BOX of tokens staked in the USN protocol (contract: danchorsmart), the number of BOX corresponding to token BBOX, and the number of BOX in the staked BOXGL, BOXGV, BOXGQ market making certificates.
Note: There is a situation of liquidation and rush auction in the USN protocol. Assuming that debt position A is liquidated, if all liquidations are not completed, the right to vote for the number of BOXes that have not been liquidated and rushed to auction still belongs to the users of debt position A. If all liquidation is completed , the BOX votes will be transferred accordingly.
Figure 1: BOX DAO deposit and withdrawal entrance
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
June 17, 2022