Hello! Defibox is about to launch the Vault event "EOS Staking Challenge to win 8888 BOX". The amount of tokens to be shared will be determined according to the total staking amount within the event period. The maximum total prize pool is 8888BOX.
Event time: November 24, 2022 17:00 (SGT) - December 9, 2022 23:59 (SGT)
Bonus pool level:
3888 BOX (basic prize pool)
5888 BOX (total lock-up amount over 5,000,000EOS)
8888 BOX (total lock-up amount of 8,880,000 EOS)
Activity 1: Vault Quest
1. There are three themes in the Vault Challenge: Lockup Tasks, Coin Minting Tasks and Loan Tasks. When the user completes a certain task, he can get the corresponding lucky draw opportunity. Each task will be opened again on the next day, and users can complete the task again and get a lucky draw.
2. The total amount of the lottery in the Quest for about 35% of the total prize pool, and the maximum can be up to 3110 BOX.
3. Example: User A completes a lock-up of 300 EOS on the Vault protocol on the same day, and user A can get 5 lucky draws. User B first completes a 100 EOS lock in the Vault protocol on the same day, and then completes a 100 EOS lock again. Since the single amount does not accumulate, User B can only get one lucky draw.
Activity 2: EOS Staking Challenge
1. During the event, all users who hold sEOS can get points, and the top 50 users will share 65% of the total reward pool.
2. The points of this Staking Challenge will be accumulated daily according to your lock-up amount and lock-up time, and rewards will be issued according to the final score ranking. The ranking and points will be displayed on the event page in real time.
3. The rewards for the Staking Challenge will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
4. Points calculation mechanism for lock-up competition:
During the event, we will take a snapshot of the sEOS holdings in your account every 8 hours, and record the average of the sEOS counts calculated by the three snapshots as the points of the day, and the points will be updated at SGT 08:00 (UTC+8) the next day.
(1) The amount of sEOS held includes the amount of sEOS you deposited into USN and Lend.
(2) If you transfer sEOS, your holding amount will change synchronously.
(3) How to calculate daily points:
- The number of sEOS held in a certain period = sEOS balance + sEOS amount mortgaged in USN + sEOS amount deposited in Lend + sEOS amount for market making in Balance
- Points of the day = (the number of sEOS held in the snapshot at 8 o’clock + the number of sEOS held in the snapshot at 16 o’clock + the number of sEOS held in the snapshot at 24 o’clock)/3
(4) The points will be accumulated every day. Under the same lock-up amount, the longer the lock-up time, the higher the points will be.
1. Due to changes in the market environment and participation, Defibox will adjust the participation time and rules of the event. Please refer to the event rules displayed on the event page.
2. Defibox reserves the right to cancel the reward qualification for participating in the event without prior notice if it is found that the user has violated the rules and cheating behaviors will be added to the blacklist.
3. During the event, if malicious attacks or illegal operations disrupt the order of the event and make the event unable to continue, which violates the principle of fair participation in this event, Defibox has the right to terminate the event in advance.
*The final interpretation right of the event belongs to Defibox
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
Defibox Project Executive Team
November 23, 2022