Hello! Defibox Swap transaction mining rules will be upgraded at 09:00 (UTC) on August 28, 2020, and designated liquidity pool transaction mining activity will be opened for a limited time.
Transaction mining rules:
When the transaction mining weight of a certain liquidity pool > 0, the smart contract releases BOX every second for the transaction mining of the liquidity pool and accumulates to the corresponding transaction mining pool. The detailed rules are as follows:
- Different liquidity pools correspond to different transaction mining pools, and the BOX balance of each transaction mining pool does not affect each other;
- The released BOX amount per second obtained by a certain transaction mining pool = the basic release amount 0.01 BOX * 70% * the transaction mining weight of the liquidity pool;
- 1EOS ≤ single transaction amount＜2EOS, automatic mining once, and get 0.01% of BOX balance of corresponding transaction mining pool;
- Single transaction amount ≥ 2EOS, automatic mining multiple times, and mining times = transaction amount rounded;
Example: A single transaction amount of 10.0126EOS in the EOS+USDT liquidity pool, then 10.0126 is rounded to 10, it is automatically mined 10 times, and so on.
- During multi-path swap, it will automatically mine multiple times according to the above rules;
The BOX rewards obtained by transaction mining will be sent to your account in real time without claiming it.
Release distribution rules:
- 70% of BOX is released to the transaction mining pool as the basic release amount;
- 22.5% of BOX is released to the Foundation account for product development, operation and promotion, team incentives, risk reserves, etc.;
- 7.5% of BOX is released to Newdex account as a reward for Newdex's financial aid and support.
The list of transaction mining liquidity pools and mining weights in this activity are updated as follows:
(Please pay attention to the activity period of the liquidity pool.)
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
August 28, 2020