The specific operations are as follows:
1. Open the wallet you are using (take Meetone as an example).
2. Click on "Discover" to enter "Defibox".
3. Select "Swap" and select "Payment token" and "Received token" respectively (take swapping NDX by EOS as an example)
4. Enter "Payment amount" to view the received token amount in the current swap price.
5. Click on "Price slippage" to view the "Price slippage" corresponding to the current swap amount.
6. Click on "Slippage protection" to set the slippage protection value. If the swap price exceeds the slippage protection value that you set, the swap will be automatically cancelled.
7. Click on "Swap" to complete the token swap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.