Hello! DIP15 has ended, and the voting result is now announced as follows:
Governance proposal content:
- All funds in USN interest account and liquidation penalty account are transferred to the USN revenue collection account (collect.defi) every hour. The obtained interest and liquidation penalty will be transferred to the USN revenue collection account at the first transfer;
- A certain percentage of funds in the collect.defi account will be used to buy back BOX every hour, and will be transferred to the BOX staking reward account (divd.defi); it will be distributed to the BOX staking users together with the Swap fee revenue;
- The funds in the collect.defi account are used for staking rewards at a certain percentage per hour, which can distribute the rewards of USN previous revenue relatively smoothly, and it is more fair and more sustainable;
- Optional ratio:
A: 1/1000, the obtained interest and liquidation penalty can be distributed at a smoother speed;
B: 1/500, the early reward distribution of obtained interest and liquidation penalty will be more, and then gradually level off;
- The proportion of the total votes of the proposal to the total BOX staking amount (abbreviation: proposal participation): 42.18%;
- The received votes of Option B (Ratio: 1/500) accounted for 92.93% of the total votes of the proposal;
DIP15 has met the execution conditions. The Defibox Foundation will launch the new version before October 25, 2020 officially. According to this option B (Ratio: 1/500), the USN interest and liquidation penalty distribution rules will be executed. For the specific launch time and more information, Please follow the official announcement.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
October 21, 2020