Hello! DIP17 has ended, and the voting result is now announced as follows:
Governance proposal content:
- BOX mining has been upgraded from USN generation mining to USN application mining.
- The first batch of USN application mining will support the market making of Defibox Swap liquidity pool. You can get the USN application reward BOX by adding liquidity in the designated USN liquidity pool; in the future, we will seek more application scenarios to support more USN stable coin application mining.
- This proposal hopes to promote the healthy development of USN stable coin by adjusting the USN mining method. The current mode of mining by staking to generate USN is too biased on the scale of USN issuance, and it is not conducive to the price stability of USN. We hope that the USN stable coin can expand more application scenarios, promote the positive growth of the issuance scale, and achieve sustainable development while maintaining the price stability.
- The proportion of the total votes of the proposal to the total BOX staking amount (abbreviation: proposal participation): 38.75%;
- The received votes of Option A (Agree) accounted for 94.20% of the total votes of the proposal;
The DIP17 has met the execution conditions. The Defibox Foundation will adjust the USN stable coin mining according to Option A (agree), and is expected to launch the functions involved in the proposal within this week. For the specific launch time and more information, please follow the follow-up official announcement.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
November 18, 2020