Hello! Defibox officially announces the first USN application mining scenario rule, namely, Defibox-USN related liquidity pool liquidity mining. The details are as follows:
- Get BOX reward by adding liquidity on designated USN related liquidity pool；
- The BOX amount you get from USN application mining per second = 0.002×70% × the USN application mining weight of your liquidity pool × the proportion of the value of your liquidity assets to the value of the liquidity pool assets；
- The USN application mining weight of your market-making liquidity pool that you participate in must > 0; otherwise you will not be able to get BOX rewards；
- If you transfer your LP Tokens to Swap to participate in adding liquidity, you will not be able to get the corresponding liquidity mining reward BOX；
- When you transfer the LP Token to another EOS account, the right to claim subsequent USN application mining rewards will also be transferred；
Defibox-USN related liquidity pool liquidity mining instructions:
- The EOS+USN liquidity pool is opened this time, that is, you can get USN application mining reward BOX by adding liquidity on EOS+USN liquidity pool;
- The application mining weight of EOS+USN liquidity pool is 3.0, and the effective time is from 09:00 (UTC) November 20, 2020 to 09:00 (UTC) November 27, 2020;
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
November 20, 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.