Hello! According to DIP26 voting results, Defibox officially adjusted protocol income allocation and LP mining rule on April 29, 2021, details are the following:
(1) New Protocol income allocation:
- 75% of the protocol income will be used for BOX buy-back & burn, 15% of the protocol income will be allocated to risk reserve, 10% the protocol income will be used for NDX buy-back & burn (in return for Newdex support and funding).
(2) New LP mining rule:
- Smart contract release 0.002 BOX per second for LP mining
- Each liquidity pool has independent LP mining pool and they are independent of each other
- The BOX in a liquidity pool mining per second = 0.002BOX * 70% * mining weight of this liquidity pool * the proportion of your liquidity asset value to the total liquidity asset value
Mining weights for liquidity pools:
Note: APY will change rapidly due to market conditions. Defibox Foundation will watch it closely and adjust mining weight accordingly. In order to have a quicker response, The announcement for “Weekly Mining Weight Adjustment” will be published each Friday, please be noted.
Friendly reminder: Anyone can list token freely on Defibox Swap and can create a liquidity pool. Please be aware of the possible risks.
Thank you for your support and attention to Defibox!
April 29, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.